Date:      Tue, 13 Sep 2016 14:11:45 +0100
From:      "Helen Burks" <helen@schoolzone.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Educational community survey for international teachers

schoolzone
educational intelligence

Educational  community survey

Dear colleague

We are contacting you as we would like to hear your views about becoming pa=
rt of a professional research community for teachers and leaders in interna=
tional schools.

In this survey, you=E2=80=99ll have a chance to shape its inception by sayi=
ng what you think such a community should be about, and what is most import=
ant to you and your colleagues in international schools=E2=80=99 education =
around the world, and why. If this is of interest please click here http://=
email.schoolzone.co.uk/rsps/m/gyGJ00fsQYw5oZs4ZbT-STEi1qTj12pR4Cx6PeVEZTw a=
nd if you know of colleagues in your school who can help, then please pass =
this email on to them - with our thanks and best wishes

At the end of the survey, you=E2=80=99ll have the chance to join the School=
zone community. It=E2=80=99s completely free to sign up, and some of the be=
nefits you=E2=80=99ll get include receiving invitations to take part in pai=
d-for research, and a chance to collaborate with teaching professionals aro=
und the world on issues that are important to your teaching life.

As a measure of our thanks, we are offering =C2=A35 (local currency equival=
ent) for completing the survey.

Please complete the survey here http://email.schoolzone.co.uk/rsps/m/gyGJ00=
fsQYw5oZs4ZbT-SVr3f74XlNhNGfD5y6LeOeA or go to http://www.questionpro.com/t=
/ALlCsZU37j

Thank you for your participation.

Kind regards

Helen

Helen Burks
Education Community Manager
01242 262906

schoolzone
educational intelligence

2 Court Mews
268 London Road
Charlton Kings
Cheltenham, UK
Gl52 6HS

http://email.schoolzone.co.uk/rsps/m/gyGJ00fsQYw5oZs4ZbT-SVegjgFCdqkYI_2fsY=
sHeA8          http://email.schoolzone.co.uk/rsps/m/gyGJ00fsQYw5oZs4ZbT-SVZ=
m9s2dh4FtAZ4Xsxttyq4        http://email.schoolzone.co.uk/rsps/m/gyGJ00fsQY=
w5oZs4ZbT-SQCz-Ngj4i07C5wdyshRm3M

Company registration number: 03596961
Registered Office: 2 Court Mews, 268 London Road, Charlton Kings, Cheltenha=
m. Gl52 6HS