Date:      Sun, 8 May 2016 00:38:04 +1000 (EST)
From:      Ian Smith <smithi@nimnet.asn.au>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   https://svnweb.freebsd.org/ failure

Hi,

the other night I followed a link in net@ to read some commits:

https://svnweb.freebsd.org/base/head/share/examples/jails/

I'd looked at 4 of the 7 files there when suddenly, attempts to access
others failed, after "you are leaving an encrypted page .." to receive:

  Data Transfer Interrupted
  The connection to svnweb.freebsd.org has terminated unexpectedly. Some
  data may have been transferred.

Nor could (or can) I access the home page, https://svnweb.freebsd.org/

I hope this isn't another insufferably patronising attempt to protect me
from myself, for read-only access, by removing sslv3 & TLS v1.0 cyphers?

This is an older Seamonkey on an 8.2 system, my main development laptop
for non-FreeBSD software.  I'm in no position to upgrade it presently.

cheers, Ian