Date:      Sat, 8 Mar 1997 13:34:35 -0400 (AST)
From:      "Karl A. Wagner" <karl@softronex.com>
To:        Sub-Zero <Mr.Freeze@cryogen.com>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD

Maybe you should buy a better quality hard disk ( or motherboard ).

Thank goodness it was only the hard drive. If you had installed Windoze
95 or NT, you might have even lost your mouse :).

There is NO software in existance that can damage phisically any hard disk.
Only a monitor might be blown for changing the sync rate, etc. But not a
hard disk or a motherboard.

FreeBDS is the best OS i have seen and i thank again and again the
development team.

PS:
And we use it commercially without a glitch.

Karl A. Wagner
President
Softronex Corporation
www.softronex.com