Date:      Mon, 15 Jul 2002 15:30:28 +0200
From:      Martin Kahlert <martin.kahlert@infineon.com>
To:        Andrew Gordon <arg-bsd@arg1.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: I can only send 30 packackes through my ISDN connection

Hi Andrew,

On Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 10:56:58AM +0100, Andrew Gordon wrote:
> ifpi2 works fine for me with RBCH.
>
> The only problem I still have is that with full D-channel debugging
> enabled it drops packets (fair enough, you might say...), but then
> triggers some bug in the state machines so that it doesn't recover
> when the debugging is turned off again.  I still haven't found time to
> investigate further; maybe I'll get some free time over the summer.

Do you run the stable branch?

Could you send me your setup per private email, please?
I still think i just made a simple error, there. Especially with the
IP-addresses in /etc/ppp/ppp.conf am not sure at all.

What debugging could i switch on which gives good hints?

Thanks
Martin.

--
The early bird catches the worm. If you want something else for
breakfast, get up later.