Date:      Fri, 3 Nov 2006 23:32:34 -0200
From:      "Diego Giagio" <dgiagio@gmail.com>
To:        trustedbsd-audit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   I would like to help

Hi,

Let me introduce myself. I'm a software engineer in Brazil and I would
like to help the FreeBSD audit project. I have a strong C/ASM (x86)
background and can help with both user-level and kernel-level coding.
I've also been involved with computer security for some time now and
I'm very comfortably with FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Mac OSX and Linux.

Do you have any suggestions where to begin with ? I've been reading
the page http://www.freebsd.org/projects/ideas/ and I find the
"Distributed audit daemon" idea very interesting, but don't know if
its a good starting point. I also checked
http://www.trustedbsd.org/20060303-ukuug2006lisa-audit.pdf.

Thanks,

Diego Giagio