Date:      Sun, 23 Jul 2000 19:36:39 +0100
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FAQ: "root: not found" messages from cron

Nik Clayton wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 19, 2000 at 10:34:46PM +0100, Ben Smithurst wrote:
>> This is another question I've seen once too often...  Does anyone have any
>> objections to my proposed answer?
>
> Just the one.
>
>> +        <question>
>> +          <para>Why do I keep getting messages like <quote>root: not
>> +            found</quote> after editing my crontab file?</para>
>> +        </question>
>
> <quote> should be <errorname>
>
> And I should document <errorname> in the primer. . .

But... but... that doesn't seem to give any different rendering in HTML,
so it looks a bit odd:

        Why do I keep getting messages like root: not found after
        editing my crontab file?

With no quotes or anything around ``root: not found'', it just looks
weird to me.

--
Ben Smithurst                 / ben@FreeBSD.org / PGP: 0x99392F7D
FreeBSD Documentation Project /