Date:      Sat, 26 May 2001 22:41:33 -0400
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pfg1+@pitt.edu>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RTL:BSD (was Re: BSD license getting more attention lately.)

This is probably a topic for -realtime (If something comes out of
this, some kind soul should consider moving it there), but I wonder
how easy it would be to make a replacement scheduler on a kld. This is
the approach used for Vassal on Windows NT (I found that on
Microsoft's Research site while looking for documentation on Scheduler
Activations).

The code for Vassal is probably available, but if we take the GPLd
linuxRT I doubt they could sue us..could they?

cheers,

	Pedro.