Date:      Thu, 30 Dec 2004 18:11:55 +0000
From:      John McAree <john@mcaree.org>
To:        "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Thunderbird, CC header

Bruce A. Mah wrote:

<snip>

>1.  Is there an equivalent to Evolution's "Always CC: to" preferences
>setting?

I see an option to BCC addresses in the Account Preferences (Edit ->
Account Settings -> Copies and Folders), which I guess is the
equivalent. On the same screen, you can also set which folder to place a
copy of the message in, either a local folder or a remote IMAP folder.

>2.  Failing that, is there a way to make Thunderbird at least *preserve*
>all of the recipients in a "Reply to All" operation?

What do you mean by this? I did a "Reply to All" on this email, and
Thunderbird placed your address in the "To:" field, and the list address
in the "CC:" field automatically. Surely that's preserving all the
recipients?

John.