Date:      Mon, 11 Dec 2017 13:39:40 -0500
From:      Baho Utot <baho-utot@columbus.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Boot issue after upgrade

On 12/11/2017 1:08 PM, mfv via freebsd-questions wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> There is ample evidence from this thread that Baho Utot is a troll
> whose first language is not English.

Call me any name you want if it makes you feel better, I really don't care.

> Moreover, it is likely that his email name is not his actual name but
> his nom de guerre.  After doing some research on the web it appears
> that "baho utot" means "stinky fart" in the Tagalog language.  When I
> asked a friend who was born and raised in the Philippines what these
> words meant his translation was "obnoxious fart".
>
> If Baho Utot does not know Tagalog he has my sincere apologies and
> sympathies for this unfortunate coincidence.  But his language still
> needs to be more temperate.
>
> Marek

Yes I know Tagalog and visayan.

My points stand, ie

Packaged base is terrible at best

Can not boot ZFS raidz ( not ZFS mirror )

No one has a clue about installing/using grub in the about environment

Documentation sucks ( doesn't exsist ) if you want something beyond dead
simple installation.

No matter how you want to paint them they are valid