Date:      Sat, 9 Jun 2001 00:23:47 -0400
From:      "Benjamin P. Grubin" <bgrubin@pobox.com>
To:        <current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   strangeness in recent current

Folks,

I checked the commits and the recent list mail, but there's no hint as to
why a recent world (supped earlier this evening) would have had this happen.
It seems when I attempt to execute non-native binaries (such as linux
binaries: netscape, etc) I am seeing complaints like the following:

ELF binary type "3" not known
Abort trap

The same happens when I attempt to execute "linux" and load the linux compat
module.  Rebranding didn't fix it.  Don't know the compat system well enough
to know where to look next.

Little help?  =)

Cheers,
Ben

----
Benjamin P. Grubin                      bgrubin@pobox.com
PGP Fingerprint: EDE9 A88F 3BCC 514A  F310 FEFB 7109 2380