Date:      Fri, 22 Feb 2002 06:13:26 -0800 (PST)
From:      tang hongbin <hongbintang@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   why  win2k can't connect to mpd bye pptp with mppe encryption?

Dear All;

      I tried, on win2k, to dial-up  to mpd(v3.7) on
freebsd with mppe encryption. But I failed. win2k
display error messages "the remote server doesn't
support the data encrption type". I enabled
"mpp-e40","mpp-e128" and "mpp-stateless". I also check
mpd3.7's source Makefile and found no rc4.c files when
MPPE option is set yes. Is it a bug?

        If you are interested in this problem,try it.
If you succeeded in do so, let me share your joys.

   Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Bill.tang

hongbintang@yahoo.com