Date:      Thu, 20 Jan 2000 09:29:26 -0800
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@NUXI.com>
To:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        "'Tom Lehman'" <tlehman@east.isi.edu>
Subject:   Re: Netscape and Linux Emulation Question

Since Tom has yet to reply to my message so I could disspell this myth
with him, I'll do it publicly.

We *do* have three Netscape Ports for FreeBSD/Alpha:

    /usr/ports/www/netscape47-communicator
    /usr/ports/www/netscape47-communicator.us
    /usr/ports/www/netscape47-navigator

Tom's /usr/ports/www is obviously out of date.

--
-- David    (obrien@NUXI.com)