Date:      Tue, 28 Feb 1995 23:45:05 -0800
From:      hasty@netcom.com (Amancio Hasty Jr)
To:        FreeBSD-hackers@wcarchive.cdrom.com, pechter@stars.sed.monmouth.army.mil
Subject:   Re: Binary compatibility with NetBSD

>Boy would this be nice.   Shared libraries to run Linux stuff and
>NetBSD stuff.  This is a great idea -- but how doable is it?

We may be able to get away with  it by using Lites :)
Currently, I think that Linux Lite stuff is running behind however I
expect that they will catch up soon. I remember reading somewhere in
the lites mailing list that *BSD drivers where not that good then
a few posting later people asking for the *BSD drivers because the
linux ones where not working :)

	Enjoy,
	Amancio