Date:      Sat, 6 Jan 2001 15:45:24 -0800
From:      "SteveB" <admin@bsdfan.cncdsl.com>
To:        <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: KVM switch vs. FreeBSD psm driver

I have the same problem with Windows, Linux, and FreeBSD. I am using
assorted MS wheel mice.

Windows I can get to recover, by switching back and forth a couple
times.

Linux sometimes the problem goes away if I config X for a generic
two-button mouse and no three button emulation.

FreeBSD the only thing I can do is use the keyboard command to kill X
and  startx again and everything is fine.

Steve B.