Date:      Wed, 16 Mar 2005 17:26:39 +0100
From:      Thomas Vogt <mirror@solnet.ch>
To:        Ken Smith <kensmith@cse.Buffalo.EDU>
Cc:        mirror@solnet.ch
Subject:   Re: Removal of packages-4.10-release and 4.10-RELEASE ftp-install directory

Hello

We (ftp2.ch.freebsd.org) try to keep all 4.10 release related files.

We save:
FreeBSD/releases/i386/ISO-IMAGES/4.10
FreeBSD/releases/alpha/ISO-IMAGES/4.10/*
FreeBSD/releases/i386/4.10-RELEASE/*
FreeBSD/releases/alpha/4.10-RELEASE/*
FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-4.10-release/*
FreeBSD/ports/alpha/packages-4.10-release/*

something else?

Regards,
Thomas Vogt

--