Date:      Fri, 19 Apr 2002 15:26:33 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Vinod <geekvinod@yahoo.com>
To:        Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: wi0 watchdog timeout

even  i had the same problem once with a 4-5 yr old
gateway2000 box and couldnt solve it.but luckily for
me i had in hand a new Dell dimension 4800 ,the bios
of which was good enough to rid of the watchdog
errors.i think it is a bios and the pci adapter
comaptibility issue.newer desktops have better bios
and hence seems to work.hope this helps.i know this
isnt a solution though:-)
Vinod
--- Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>

message