Date:      Wed, 19 Jun 2013 12:02:33 +0200
From:      Andre Albsmeier <Andre.Albsmeier@siemens.com>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD-9, linux_base-f10: Compiling hello_world.c using the Linuxulator

I need to compile small linux binary ("hello world" like).
I want to do this on one of my FreeBSD-9 machines, preferably
using the linux emulation. The result should run on linux
machines and under the linuxulator on FreeBSD-9.

I am using linux_base-f10 as linux base but this doesn't include
any development tools. Is there a quick How-To of what is needed
to bring in the neccessary toolchain or is there even a port
available?

I checked the ports tree and Alexander's blogs but didn't find
anything like that. Or do I just install the rpms?

Thanks,

	-Andre