Date:      Thu, 10 Aug 2000 12:10:06 +0100
From:      William Leeson <leesonw@pc458.cs.tcd.ie>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   undefined reference in system header

Hi all,
	I am not sure if this is the correct mailing list or not but here goes anyway. I have been tring to port LAM a MPI implimentation I use to FreeBSD 4.0-STABLE #0: Tue Jun 13 12:16:47 IST 2000 (It use to compile just fine on 3.4) anyway I have come up with a problem. The is a macro used in one of the system include files socket.h called ALIGN() anyway the compliler fails to resolve this reference does anyone know where this macro (I presume it's one because of the case) resides. Is this a bug in my current version (I am currently CTMing the sources down just in case) of FreeBSD. Any help regarding this issue would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Willy