Date:      Sat, 15 Oct 2011 14:24:14 +0200
From:      kapral <kapral@toya.net.pl>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   re unix browser problem

Now i don't see any strange connections established but i had them b4 i
wrote email i know my browsers connect to strange ip unfortunatly i didn't
checked a port to whih was connected to but it was from high ports abowe
1024 on my local machine

there was no stranege connections to google or other pages i visit nor the
dns connection this ware connections established to adres i don't know and
i didn't browse them from my browser sorry i wont put the output but i
found it by lsof -i

Regards
Tomasz Marszal