Date:      Fri, 10 Jan 2003 08:37:14 -0500
From:      Michael E Mercer <mmercer@nc.rr.com>
To:        "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: System reboots while booting with Logitech mouse

When it got to the USB controller in the boot sequence, it paused then printed a
message
and then it rebooted all over again.

Yes, it works just fine on WInblows 2000, which is why it was plugged in when I
rebooted to
FreeBSD. I forgot to unplug it, and thats when I noticed the problem.

I just cvsup'd and saw some USB changes in the code. I am going to reboot to see
if
it still happens.

later
Michael Mercer