Date:      05 May 2002 21:25:24 -0700
From:      Max Okumoto <okumoto@ucsd.edu>
To:        The Anarcat <anarcat@anarcat.dyndns.org>
Cc:        libh@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: libh/lib/tcl LibHTclInit_common.cc LibHTclInit_disk.cc LibHTclInit_file.cc LibHTclInit_hui.cc LibHTclInit_sysinstall.cc Makefile.inc1

Yea, the log should have said backed-out.  I was trying to remove
some of the complexity in the build process, The LibHTclInit_*.cc
files #includes another cc file.  I thoght we could simplify it a
bit by just linking.  But it turns out that the included files contains
functions which have the same name.  So when I linked the final tclh.static
binary, only one instance of the function was used.  So I backed it
out.

			Max Okumoto