Date:      Thu, 18 Jun 1998 13:36:17 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi@video-collage.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SIGPOLL

Thomas Dean once stated:

=Have you tried xdvi from the ports?  If you really need 2.1, look at
=xdvi from the ports and make the necessary modifications.

Yes. As a rule of thumb, I check the site(s) listed in a port's
Makefile for a later version of the software. So, I noticed, there
is pl21 (Sep 3, 1997) already and tried to build it. The xdvi port
does not have any patches at all, so this (SIGPOLL) must be something
new for xdvi...

I know, I can build pl20, but was wondering about this SIGPOLL thing...

	-mi