Date:      Sat, 24 Mar 2001 20:43:01 +0100
From:      Szilveszter Adam <sziszi@petra.hos.u-szeged.hu>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IPSEC/VPN/NAT and filtering

Hello Mike,

On Sat, Mar 24, 2001 at 11:23:33AM -0800, Mike Harding wrote:

> Okay, I think I know enough now to procede in making a doc on
> interacting with a Cisco VPN, with a very minor kernel change.  Can
> anybody suggest who I should contact to determine if this makes sense,
> and how I can coordinate with the FreeBSD team?

For documentation issues - including the ones you mentioned - there is
always the freebsd-doc list, since members of the FreeBSD Doc Team tend to
hang out there but not always on other lists.

It is also a good place to post your drafts etc to for
review and eventual inclusion.

I think the idea is very good BTW, you can make a nice tutorial out of it.

(This message has already been Cc:-d there to get the discussion going, the
-security list should eventually be removed from recipients.)
--
Regards:

Szilveszter ADAM
Szeged University