Date:      Sat, 07 Jan 1995 20:02:07 -0700
From:      Steve Passe <fbsd@clem.systemsix.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: Mwm for FreeBSD

>> >    Has anyone ever used Mwm on FreeBSD, and if you have, do you know
>> > where the source is?
>> Sequoia International provides commercial quality Motif 1.2.3
>> development kits for FreeBSD 1.1 (with full shared library support)
>> under the product name of `SWiM'.
>>I bet these folks can help you out with mwm.

	I purchased this product and am very happy with it.  Sequoia
provided good service when I had trouble (OSF doc in error, not their
fault).  But this doesn't get him source.  BTW, if using the version
for X11R5 (I don't know if Sequoia has shipped for X11R6 yet) the
install wacks Imake.tmpl and needs mods to Motif.tmpl to work.  I
can provide crude patches for this if anyone need them...

						Steve Passe
						smp@csn.org