Date:      Sun, 9 Mar 2008 04:03:05 -0500
From:      "Sam Fourman Jr." <sfourman@gmail.com>
To:        "Peter Ulrich Kruppa" <ulrich@pukruppa.net>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org, Juergen Lock <nox@jelal.kn-bremen.de>
Subject:   Re: Qemu: bridging on FreeBSD 7.0-STABLE

I am confused a bit,

so what would I have to put in /etc/sysctl.conf so that qemu would
have bridging for a user, automatically on bootup

would I have to have a shell script of some sort? and would it not
have to test if there already is a tap0?

I have been trying to get this to work for awhile, if anyone has
config files they could post I would very much appreciate it.

esp if you could get multiple qemu's to bridge at once

Sam Fourman Jr.