Date:      Wed, 15 Oct 2008 20:29:22 GMT
From:      Boris Hollas <boris.hollas@gmx.de>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   docs/128129: Sysinstall color problem in xterm

>Number:         128129
>Category:       docs
>Synopsis:       Sysinstall color problem in xterm
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
If sysinstall is used in an xterm, the yellow font may be difficult to read against the light gray background. This can be cured by an entry in .Xdefaults and should be documented in the handbook.

This problem has already been discussed in questions@freebsd.org.
>How-To-Repeat:
N/A
>Fix:
I suggest to add the following to section 2.5 "Introducing Sysinstall":

If you already have X11 installed and the default colours chosen by sysinstall make text illegible while using xterm or rxvt, add the following to your ~/.Xdefaults to get a darker background gray:

XTerm*color7:      #c0c0c0