Date:      Mon, 19 Mar 2001 18:25:29 +0100
From:      Tom Fischer <tfischer@rain.fr>
To:        Martin Dieringer <dieringe@zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Cardbus controller support (don't care how stable)...

Hello,

I think that NEWCARD config file says it's broken only as a warning to use at
your own risk- it actually does work.  I've been using it on my Toshiba Tecra
with no problems whatsoever (aside from not being able to get the modem part
of my Xircom CBEM56G-100 ethernet/modem combo running).  Of course, YMMV
depending on your hardware...

cheers,

tom

tfischer@rain.fr