Date:      Sat, 16 May 1998 21:52:50 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG, net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Fastest ISA ethernet card?

I'm trolling for recommendations for a faster ethernet card for
a 486 dx2/66 system.  This system is being 'sidegraded' to a
server, and the NE2000 in it is pretty poky.  Please review your
experiences with 10Base-T cards for FreeBSD on the ISA bus.

Thanks in advance.

(Yes, I've searched the archives, and am a victim of our success.
Far too many messages, most of which have nothing to do with the
performance of 10Base-T ISA cards.  Grin.)
--
               Where am I, and what am I doing in this handbasket?

Wes Peters                                  http://www.softweyr.com/~softweyr
Softweyr llc                                          mailto:wes@softweyr.com