Date:      Thu, 09 Sep 1999 17:27:53 -0700
From:      Deepwell Internet <freebsd@deepwell.com>
To:        nick.hibma@jrc.it, freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ssh disconnects

We have a situation where a customer gets these FTP slowdowns.  He is on
Pac Bell DSL but has a co-location with us.  Everytime he starts a large
FTP transfer it goes at full speed but slowly degrades.  His colocation is
running FreeBSD 3.2 and his office computer is Windows 98 with CuteFTP.

Has anyone else seen this?