Date:      Mon, 21 Aug 95 11:26:28 PDT
From:      "Ugen J.S.Antsilevich" <ugen@latte.worldbank.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, Peter Wemm <peter@haywire.dialix.com>
Subject:   Re: IPFW and SCREEND

>>> I've just spent time rewriting chunks of screend to run on FreeBSD.
>>> Who out there wrote (or is in charge of) IPFW, would like to collaborate
>>> to put the best of both into freebsd? Saves two overlapping programs,
>>> and saves me having to re-port the screend kernel patches for each new
release.
Hi!
I am really out of discussion so i didn't noticed who sayd theese words
(and i can't get it from the mail body because it's indented twice so
i can't figure out who's that).
So whoever wrote this could you please email me back on this adress?
(The one listed in FreeBSD does not exists anymore).

I am trying to get back to the work so i really want to contact...

--Ugen