Date:      Thu, 31 Oct 2013 10:33:57 +0000
From:      krad <kraduk@gmail.com>
To:        Peter Ulrich Kruppa <ulrich@pukruppa.de>
Cc:        Wei Guo <darcsis@gmail.com>, FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: How to set up unbound on FreeBSD 10

have you edited the config files

eg
        # specify the interfaces to answer queries from by ip-address.
        # The default is to listen to localhost (127.0.0.1 and ::1).
        # specify 0.0.0.0 and ::0 to bind to all available interfaces.
        # specify every interface on a new 'interface:' labelled line.
        # The listen interfaces are not changed on reload, only on restart.
        # interface: 0.0.0.0
        # interface: ::0
        # interface: 192.0.2.153
        # interface: 192.0.2.154
        # interface: 2001:DB8::5
        #
        # for dns over tls and raw dns over port 80
        # interface: 0.0.0.0@443
        # interface: ::0@443
        # interface: 0.0.0.0@80
        # interface: ::0@80

        # enable this feature to copy the source address of queries to
reply.
        # Socket options are not supported on all platforms. experimental.