Date:      Fri, 31 Jul 1998 22:54:35 -0500
From:      David Kelly <dkelly@hiwaay.net>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: This changes everything

Calvin M Meloon writes:

> My knowledge of capacitors isn't the greatest, but wouldn't you be
> seriously screwed if the 'trans'-capacitor lost its charge?

They left out the fine details. Such as the relationship between a
trans-capacitor and the flux-capacitor. Both require Deloran to
operate correctly. The Deloran has been out of production for some
time, three movies have been made, and the flux-capacitor is all fluxed
out.

It appears the trans-capacitor is replacing the Deloran with an Intel
Pentium II. Like the Deloran it requires gigawatts of power. Unlike the
Deloran it appears the Pentium II is still in production. Then again I
may be wrong. Intel may still be selling off surplus stock left by the
Roswell aliens.