Date:      Sat, 09 Dec 1995 20:04:05 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Subject:   ftp://freefall.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/sup-server-kit.tar.gz updated

------- =_aaaaaaaaaa

To: hackers@freebsd.org
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 1995 20:04:05 -0800
From: "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>

Following Justin's cleanup of the sup collection files, I've updated
the `sup server kit' on freefall.  If you're interested in being a sup
mirror, please grab these files and check the instructions.  We've
already had a couple of people manage to navigate their way through
the process, so it can't be too difficult! :-)

Also please note that since we haven't had 6 official mirrors come on
line yet, we're still doing CVS repository access by permission to
limit the load on freefall.  If you've got this stuff ready to go
on your machine, let me know and I'll add it to the permissions
list.  At some point, the permissions list will be collapsed to
include only servers and core team members in order to limit the
load on freefall.

If you've already set up a sup server in the U.S. then let us know and
we'll also add a DNS entry for it.  The eventual goal is to have
sup.freebsd.org .. supn.freebsd.org where `n' is the total number of
available sup servers.  If you set one up in a non-U.S. location and
don't have a <country>.freebsd.org DNS server yet, let us know too and
we'll try to do something about it.

Thanks!

					Jordan

------- =_aaaaaaaaaa--