Date:      Thu, 10 Jul 1997 22:50:26 +0930 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        se@freebsd.org (Stefan Esser)
Cc:        msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au, kedar@asacomputers.com, freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Q:PCI bridges-extenders supported

Stefan Esser stands accused of saying:

> > This is an I20 board.  Do not expect it to work with FreeBSD just yet.
>
> Are there any publicly available specs ???
> I2O docs are hard to get access to ...

Hah.  I don't have the money to _dream_ about an I2O board, let alone
pursue doing anything with one.  About all I can tell you is that the
I2O architecture involves an i960 running VxWorks.

Now, if they started putting the rotten things on cards, rather than
building those enormous flimsy fibreglass boards, we'd be looking at
a really serious computer 8)