Date:      Sun, 20 Aug 2000 17:39:26 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Blaz Zupan <blaz@amis.net>
To:        "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@veldy.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: OpenSSL 0.9.5a merge

> The problem could have been related to the key type they were using.
> Netscape will not authenticate a DSA key.  Sorry if this has already been
> mentioned.

Ehm, as I said, it works just fine with the OpenSSL 0.9.4 port and with
4.1-RELEASE. The key was generated by Thawte, but a self-generated and
self-signed key exhibited exactly the same problem. But as I said, this
problem is a thing of the past because it is gone in 4.1-RELEASE for whatever
twisted reason.

Blaz Zupan,  Medinet d.o.o, Linhartova 21, 2000 Maribor, Slovenia
E-mail: blaz@amis.net, Tel: +386-2-320-6320, Fax: +386-2-320-6325