Date:      Mon, 9 May 2011 17:44:04 -0500
From:      Antonio Olivares <olivares14031@gmail.com>
To:        Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>
Cc:        Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>, FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Does running ``# portupgrade -arRp '' prompt for options or updates everything without prompts?(SOLVED)

> startx command not found :(, no bash
> ran
> # pkg_add -r bash
> # pkg_add -r xfce4
>
> did not succeed, now ran to ports
> # cd /usr/ports/x11-wm/xfce4
> # make install clean
>
> and am stuck here. =A0Hopefully this gets me back on my feet.
> Otherwise, it has been a big exercise :) and definitely I will learn
> from it.

Thank you all for input/advice/comments & suggestions.  I am back on
my feet with new xfce 4.8 now installing via ports
sed -i 's/openoffice/libreoffice/g'

will take a while but I am back in business.  Sorry for the noise and
for for shooting myself in the foot.  The learning the removing and
stuff like MasterCard commercials :  ``Priceless``!

Regards,

Antonio