Date:      Wed, 12 May 1999 04:09:34 -0400
From:      Christopher Masto <chris@netmonger.net>
To:        Al Senin <al@tigris.ru>, hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Exabyte Eagle TR-3

On Thu, May 06, 1999 at 01:37:16PM +0600, Al Senin wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Does anybody have an ideas about how to install Exabyte Eagle TR-3
> tape drive with FDD interface under FreeBSD?

Yes.

Give up.

The floppy tape system needs serious work.  I was hoping to do this
work at one point, but every aspect of it is a serious pain in the
ass.  I suspect that now that IDE tape is an option for those on a
non-SCSI budget, there's a good chance that nobody will ever update
the floppy tape stuff.
--
Christopher Masto         Senior Network Monkey      NetMonger Communications
chris@netmonger.net        info@netmonger.net        http://www.netmonger.net

Free yourself, free your machine, free the daemon -- http://www.freebsd.org/