Date:      Tue, 13 Aug 2002 22:56:19 +0000
From:      "dimension 6" <bxdimension6@hotmail.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   suggestion for 4.7

I really have been suffered from FreeBSD's system hangs on my system (athlon
amd). I am new to FreeBSD, but I know some people complaining about same
problem as I have on FreeBSD. It stops responding during installation or
whatever I try to install something larger than normal. When it happens, the
red light stops blinking and can't either login or shut down properly. When
I am forced to shut down, I can't do anything, it asks me for sh directory.
I really hope that 4.7 won't get stuck during installation of programs, and
I also hope that it won't lose setting after being forced to shut down.

Thanx for considering.
FreeBSD is the best of all OSes if those problem won't occur.