Date:      Thu, 15 Feb 2001 14:31:18 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        Robert Lipe <robertl@sco.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Apology to Robert Lipe [ UDI ]

I've been giving myself some embarrassing soul searching, and I'm forced to
come to the conclusion that I've acted like a complete idiot and jerk.

Robert- please accept my sincere apologies for my ill-mannered reaction and
words. Whatever my opinions avbout UDI, whether in or out of FreeBSD are, I
did not react in the positive manner that your mail deserved.

Again, please accept my apologies.

-matt