Date:      Mon, 13 Aug 2018 13:21:01 +0530
From:      "Rakhi Singh" <websiteranking7@gmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Web design | website development

Hi,

My name is Rakhi, I am a India based web developer having 10+ years
experience in website development and UX/UI web-design. I work closely with
my clients in translating their vision into reality at reasonable rates. My
work is 100% original.

Services:

Website development, using:

* Wordpress, HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap, AngularJS, JavaScript, jQuery,
php,Magento, Woo Commerce, Drupal, Opencart

Web design, using:

* Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, Gimp.

Additional Skills

* Great English communication skills.

* Ability to work in team.

* Ability to be online during work hours for real time communication.

* Experience with GIT source control.

* Experience with Agile Methodology.

* Trello, JIRA knowledge.

Feel free to contact me!