Date:      Sat, 10 Jan 2004 16:34:26 -0800
From:      "Kevin Oberman" <oberman@es.net>
To:        Marko Zec <zec@tel.fer.hr>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: prism 2.5 timeout in wi_cmd 0x010b

> From: Marko Zec <zec@tel.fer.hr>
> Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 15:11:04 +0100
> Sender: owner-freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
>

> --Boundary-00=_4fAAAunGWPP68/U
>
> Hi Lorenzo,
>
> can you try the attached patch, it does seem to help on my ThinkPad X30,
> which has an internal mini-PCI Prism2.5 card with the same firmware.

Marko,

I just started re-building my kernel with this patch. I have previously
reported this under CURRENT and hope that this might fix the problem. It
has also been reported by several others under slightly different
circumstances. I'll report what I see. It's pretty easy to test...just
copy a multi-megabyte file from my laptop to my workstation over the
wireless.

I'll be interested to hear if Warner has any comments on this.

Thanks!
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)