Date:      Fri, 19 Jun 1998 23:59:13 -0300 (EST)
From:      Joao Carlos Mendes Luis <jonny@jonny.eng.br>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Computer Shopping at Miami Area

Hi,

  If somebody on this list lives around Miami and Orlando area, could
you please tell me (in private) which are the Real Good (TM) places to
buy computer hadware around ?  I don't intend to build a server, since
I must bring it back "in my pocket", but a notebook and some peripheral
cards would be wonderful.  In particular, I'm probably interested in a
Monster 3D and a PalmPilot.  It would be good to be a place where I
could test all the hardware types, since I'm a very technical buyer. :)

  Oh, btw.  If I buy the notebook in the very beginning, I may need an
internet connection to install FreeBSD while sleeping at the hotel. :)))

  Thanks in advance for any hint,

					Jonny

PS: I'm supposing that, like in Brazil, the Real Good (TM) places to
buy are not those who advertise, nor the big ones, but usually a small
shop hidden in a corner that only the Hackers know it is there.

--
Joao Carlos Mendes Luis            M.Sc. Student
jonny@jonny.eng.br                 Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro