Date:      Mon, 3 Apr 1995 21:04:37 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Andrew Sharp <ras@jkcg.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Drive Partitions

	What I am trying to figure out:

	I will be putting in a 2G SCSI drive.  I would like to make more than
the default:  a(root),b(swap),e,f,g,h partitions.  Is there a safe and
_reliable_ way to do so?  If so how would I go about doing this.  I will be
installing via NFS on a lan to handle this.  Hopefully if all goes well, my
deskside server will be running after I begin this coming Friday evening and
it should be finished by Saturday Evening (midnight).  If I cannot do this
please let me know about any other options that I may have.

Thanks in advance!		:-)

-Andrew