Date:      Tue, 14 Mar 2000 03:39:51 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Eric D. Futch" <efutch@nyct.net>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: microuptime() still going backwards (long)

I hate to say "me too" but I saw this for the first time today with cvsup
crunching away. The motherboard is a Intel PR440FX (SMP).  I don't have
APM enabled at all.  I just thought it was ntp4 playing tricks :)

FreeBSD quake.nyct.net 4.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 4.0-CURRENT #3: Sat Mar 11
18:56:11 EST 2000     efutch@quake.nyct.net:/usr/src/sys/compile/QUAKE
i386

calcru: negative time of 993098931 usec for pid 98502 (cvsup)
calcru: negative time of 993098931 usec for pid 98502 (cvsup)

--
Eric Futch              New York Connect.Net, Ltd.
efutch@nyct.net         Technical Support Staff