Date:      Wed, 30 May 2007 22:42:51 -0700
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tao.thought.org>
Subject:   Can I create a very large document with OOo

	People,

	I have in mind putting, say 6,  8.5x11-inch pages to create
	a Large page 25.5x11" on which something would be printed.
	Whatever would be printed in a large typescript could be glued
	on cardboard or some other solid background.  I'm thinking of one
	of my personal meditations or a Shakespearian sonnet or the
	Gettysburg address.  I need to know if openoffice has the printer
	settings to do this.

	Whenever I try to write something in a large font on a "letter"
	sized  page, the lines wrap; this is not what I want!  If
	OpenOffice isn't the right application, is there any other?
	(I'm copying the -questions FreeBSD list in case they have a
	clue.)

	thanks for any tips/howto/or other apps!

	gary

--
  Gary Kline  kline@thought.org   www.thought.org  Public Service Unix