Date:      Wed, 14 Aug 2002 08:51:14 -0400
From:      "Leary-Coutu, Chanda" <Chanda.Leary-Coutu@AWL.com>
To:        "'Christian Brueffer'" <chris@unixpages.org>
Cc:        "Gaffney, Bernard" <Bernard.Gaffney@AWL.com>, "Gordon, Peter" <Peter.Gordon@AWL.com>
Subject:   RE: Donated chapters in the FreeBSD repository

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your interest in our books. We would ask that you do not make any
changes until the authors have approved of the changes and we have given you
permission to make those corrections.

You should submit your list of changes to us--specifically, to Bernie
Gaffney, <bernard.gaffney@aw.com>. Bernie will then run those proposed
changes past the authors to make sure they should be corrected. Approved
corrections may then be made, and we will forward them to our production
department for reprint corrections.

Thank you,
Chanda

If you were not an intended recipient,