Date:      20 Apr 1997 00:10:27 +0100
From:      Paul Richards <paul@originat.demon.co.uk>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        "Larry S. Marso" <lsmarso@panix.com>, "John S. Dyson" <toor@dyson.iquest.net>, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Price of FreeBSD (was On Holy Wars...)

"Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com> writes:

> > Unfortunately, the days when you could wander freely around Stonehenge on
> > any day (solstice or no solstice) ended some years ago when the
> > spraypainting incidents got out of hand.
>
> Well, FWIW, I was:
>
> a) Not serious.
>
> b) Aware of this and would still actually like to be within *sight*
>    of stonehenge on a solstice - I don't have to go climb on the bloody
>    thing to be happy with the view of a sunrise over it. :-)

Unfortunately things  are a lot worse than that over here these
days. I doubt very much you can get in sight of Salisbury plain let
alone Stonehenge around Soltice time because the police won't let you
near the place at that time of the year because they don't want
"travellers" all converging there.

--
  Dr Paul Richards, Originative Solutions Ltd.
  Internet: paul@originat.demon.co.uk