Date:      Thu, 28 Jun 2001 23:07:06 -0700
From:      Erick Mechler <emechler@techometer.net>
To:        "Jonathan M. Slivko" <jslivko@jslivko.org>
Subject:   Re: Hitlist for Security

I would start with the security advisories (www.freebsd.org/security).
According to that list, there has only been one advisory in the base system
since 4.3-RELEASE.  Your question is a bit open-ended, of course, 'cause
you don't state what version your new system is.

Also, the Release Notes generally follow the advisories once the base
system is patched.  See section 2.2 of

  http://people.freebsd.org/~bmah/relnotes/4-STABLE/relnotes-i386.html

--Erick