Date:      Tue, 27 Jan 1998 23:55:54 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ugo Paternostro <paterno@dsi.UNIFI.IT>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Cirrus Logic PD6729

On 26-Jan-98 Nate Williams wrote about "Re: Cirrus Logic PD6729":
>> time. I enphatized the pcicintr line, to show you that as soon as the pcic
>> driver powers the board on, it generates an interrupt.
>
> Since you have cards inserted, I suspect your PCIC may 'generate'
> interrupts.

Yep, but that is a "status change" interrupt, while the status didn't change...

BTW, I had a brigth idea :-), and tried to boot without the card inserted:
#$W@*&, it works...

>  Either that or the controller isn't configured correctly.

I can try to re-initialize all the socket registers to their default values,
but if that does not work, I really don't know what to do.

What about write FIFO in the 6729? Should I wait to have an empty FIFO before
going on? May this help?

> Nate

Bye, UP