Date:      Thu, 9 Feb 1995 00:34:23 +0100 (MET)
From:      roberto@blaise.ibp.fr (Ollivier ROBERT)
To:        smcarey@mailbox.syr.edu (Shawn M. Carey)
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: uucico fails without '-x11'?

> working between our 1.1.5 systems.  We have learned that uucico works
> when we ask it to produce debug output, but fails if we don't.  Is
> this well known, or is it more likely a problem with our configuration?
> Is there a patch somewhere I can get my mits on? Thanks for any help.

It must be something in your configuration. I've never seen that and
I'm using (well was as I'm under 2.1 now) using 1.05 under 1.1.5.1
for months. I've never had any problem of that kind. Weird.

In what way does it fails ? Do you get any message in the logs ?
--
Ollivier ROBERT     -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-     roberto@FreeBSD.ORG
   FreeBSD keltia 2.1.0-Development #18: Thu Jan 26 22:22:16 MET 1995